Use a credit card online without opening an
April 25, 2014: Awarded as the 2nd fastest growing company in the private sector in Atlanta, Georgia
by The Atlanta Business Chronicle.
» Find Out More
A1 Express - Congressional Line Standing
Do you need to attend a congressional or judicial hearing but don't have the time to stand in line? A1express provides professional, competitively priced line standing and seat holding services for congressional and judicial hearings.
Our rate for line standing is $45.00 per hour with a 3 hour minimum. A1Express agents have provided line standing and seat-holding services for over 20 years, and in that time, we have developed significant expertise in all of the sometimes complex details of seat holding and linestanding.
- A1Express utilizes a professional Line Standing team that specializes in monitoring congressional hearing schedules, as well as the demand for particular hearings.
- A1Express constantly checks the demand for individual hearings so we can accurately suggest the proper line standing starting time.
- A1Express regularly surveys committee websites to check for hearing re-locations and postponements so that your line standing is done at the right time and place.
Directions for Ordering Line Standing Service
When requesting Line Standing services, please have the following information ready:
- Building name
- Hearing room number
- Name of comittee and the name or topic of the hearing
- Time and date of hearing
- Time you want us to start waiting
- Name of the person attending the hearing
- Hearing attendee's cell phone number
A1Express will also provide you with the cell phone number of of our staff member doing your line standing upon request. If desired, we will call your attendee's cell phone 15 minutes before the hearing begins to determine their estimated time of arrival. For security purposes, our line standing person will ask your attendee for a business card or ID to verify their identity.
Visit Our Blog